How to register online – Rowing PEI – 2017 *not available until April 1, 2017
1. Go to the Rowing Canada website
Click on https://membership.rowingcanada.org/
2. Create an account or log in (returning members)
* You can retrieve password, User Name and Member Number at this stage
If you are new, make a note of your user name, password and member number
3. Once you have logged in, go down the page to Membership
Click on Join a Rowing Program/Register
4. Select PEI and Rowing PEI
5. You will come to a page listing the programs. Click JOIN on the program you want. (They are listed below.)
6. On the next page:
You will have to scroll down the Waiver 2016
7. Then click the box “I have read and agree to the terms in this consent form.”
8. Read “I certify that I am ______________and have read and agree to the terms and conditions associated with this program and or membership.”
Click Accept or Cancel
9. You should get an email confirmation.
10. You must pay to activate your membership.
You can pay in person at our registration event, Saturday April 23rd at Royalty Centre House of Sport, 40 Enman Crescent, Room 234 between 10 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
You can drop off a cheque or cash to Daphne Dumont’s office, Macnutt and Dumont, 57 Water Street.
You can pay by eTransfer to email@example.com. Make sure you send a separate email with the answer to the security question.
We will provide a paper receipt to anyone who requires it. Please ask for it.
Let me know if you have questions!
Here are the categories, listed in alphabetical order. Most of you will be Individual Membership 2017 or Learn to Row 2017
Family Membership (Second Member) 2017 This is the Family Membership (Second) program. The first family member should have registered using the Individual Membership.
Any additional family members will use the Family Membership (Third or More) 2016 program to register. 260.00 2016-04-01 2017-03-31 Join
Family Membership (Third Member or More) 2017 This is the Family Membership (Third or More) program.
The first family member should have registered using the Individual Membership. 220.00 2016-04-01 2017-03-31 Join
Individual Membership 2017 This is an individual membership (1 person only) for the full season. Members must have already completed a Learn to Row in a previous season. If you are new to the sport, you must register for Learn to Row 2016.
This is also the category for the first member of a Family Membership.
320.00 2016-04-01 2017-03-31 Join
Learn to Row 2017 The Learn to Row program is mandatory for anyone new to the sport. There will be classroom instruction on technique and safety. In addition, participants will receive on-the-dock instruction and 2 open water sessions. After completion of the Learn to Row, interested members are eligible to upgrade to a full membership for the remainder of the 2016 season. 125.00 2016-04-01 2017-03-31 Join
Volunteer 2016 This category is for people who volunteer with Rowing PEI. They will only be charged the $10 RCA fee.