How to register online – Rowing PEI – 2018 *not available until April 2018
1. Go to the Rowing Canada website
2. Create an account or log in (returning members)
* You can retrieve password, User Name and Member Number at this stage
If you are new, make a note of your user name, password and member number
3. Once you have logged in, go down the page to Membership
Click on Join a Rowing Program/Register
4. Select PEI and Rowing PEI
5. You will come to a page listing the programs. Click JOIN on the program you want. (They are listed below.)
6. On the next page:
You will have to scroll down the Waiver 2018
7. Then click the box “I have read and agree to the terms in this consent form.”
8. Read “I certify that I am ______________and have read and agree to the terms and conditions associated with this program and or membership.”
Click Accept or Cancel
9. You should get an email confirmation.
10. You must pay to activate your membership.
You can drop off a cheque or cash to Daphne Dumont’s office, Macnutt and Dumont, 57 Water Street.
You can pay by eTransfer to email@example.com. Make sure you send a separate email with the answer to the security question. PLEASE MAKE THE ANSWER “rowing”.
Let me know if you have questions!
Here are the categories, listed in alphabetical order. Most of you will be Individual Membership 2018 or Learn to Row 2018
***prices are the same as 2017 but RCA membership is $20 this year. It is included.
NEW FOR 2018:
|Four Pack Punch Card 2018||
Register here if you have completed Learn to Row in any previous year and want to purchase a punch card for 4 rows for $100 in 2018.
If you decide you want to become a member for the rest of the 2018 season, the $100 will be subtracted from your $330 membership fee.
You can also purchase a second punch card for $100.
If you decide you want to become a member for the 2018 season after that, we will subtract $200 from your $330 membership fee.
Rowers are only charged the $20 RCA fee once per registration year.
Family Membership (Second Member) 2018
This is the Family Membership (Second) program. The first family member should have registered using the Individual Membership.
Family Membership (Third Member or More) 2018
This is the Family Membership (Third or More) program.The first family member should have registered using the Individual Membership.
Individual Membership 2018
This is an individual membership (1 person only) for the full season. Members must have already completed a Learn to Row in a previous season.
This is also the category for the first member of a Family Membership.
If you are new to the sport, you must register for Learn to Row 2018.
Learn to Row 2018
The Learn to Row program is mandatory for anyone new to the sport. There will be classroom instruction on technique and safety. In addition, participants will receive on-the-dock instruction and 2 open water sessions. After completion of the Learn to Row, interested members are eligible to upgrade to a full membership for the remainder of the 2018 season.
Volunteer 2018 This category is for people who volunteer with Rowing PEI. They will only be charged the $20 RCA fee.